Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On Brie

I do not want to make this blog into a "how did I binge this week" chronicle... but yesterday.  Oy.

I had to stay home in order to get the internet set up, the bookshelves delivered etc.  By 10am, it was clear that my healthy lifestyle eating that I have been practicing is 90% a function of the lack of food options at the office, now that I was home, it was over.

Some of my behaviors are so perverse.  I like to eat when no one is around.  I don't like to leave evidence.  It's bizarre. I went out to buy more blueberries and a block of brie, to binge on both (what??) - and then threw out the packaging in a separate container so my husband wouldn't see.  Yeesh. 

My binges are deliberate, and feel inevitable.  The question is: with time and a new attitude towards dieting/life-eating, will these go away?  Will they become less frequent?  Should I avoid being home alone in order to make this a non-issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment