Friday, June 4, 2010

Whoa. Wake up call!

Today we had a comedy of errors. I had been traveling for work over the past couple of weeks, and when I took a look at my calendar this morning I realized I hadn't updated my monthly birth control... for three weeks.

I checked again, and immediately went into CRAP mode. We weren't planning on having a kid for another year! I hadn't lost my pre-baby weight yet.

In any case, after scaring my husband at work, and googling "pregnancy" and other shenanigans, I discovered that I was looking at the wrong month. No worries. (that's what I texted my husband)

That same afternoon, I am starting my blog. I had intended to start a weight loss blog in any case, for fun and accountability... but the pregnancy scare makes it a little more urgent and fun. There is no better time than NOW to build habits that won't ruin my health or my kid-to-be's.

I like my old habits... but I am like health and vanity more. Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment