Monday, August 2, 2010

Working

Ach.  Too many days where I am eating on a mission. 

My weeks have been very busy, work wise.  And I have reverted to bad habits: on the days when I know I must be very productive, I buy whatever food I want in large quantities to "help" me get through.  It's a strange reward/palliative to get done what I need to get done.  On the plus side, I got it done.  But I reconfirmed terrible habits and derailed some of my progress.

I am also training for the marathon.  I have very mixed feelings about this, since I truly dislike running.  Yesterday's 10 miles was ok - the run itself went well, I went nice and slow and listened to the iPod.  But it also reminded me how much more I have left, what kind of mileage is necessary to get to the marathon in good enough shape.

Eh, so I am ambivalent.  But I am writing.  I will keep writing, keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment